The S/FORCE 9 + Z12 GW ski is the perfect ski for confident on-piste skiers looking for speed without compromising stability, so you can carve your way down the slopes in different snow conditions.
The Edge Amplifier ski-plate construction transmits 100% of your energy to the edge, for unmatched edge grip performance;
The Crossover Tip enhances stability in all terrain and snow conditions by absorbing vibrations and shock at a high level while delivering consistent ski-to-snow contact.
Stability at speed
The Woodcore construction reduces vibration by delivering optimum stability and powerful rebound even at high speeds.
- Single Ti: A single layer of Titanium reinforcement on top of the core for great edge grip, efficient energy transfer and liveliness.
- Edge Amplifier: The redesigned, fully integrated ski interface system brings you on the edge by removing the vertical force that propels your ski on the base. It delivers power to the edges and maximizes your skiing sensations.
- Crossover Tip: A new construction of the tip now has lateral TPU inserts replacing the titanium to act as bumpers and better absorb shock, while a layer of carbon powered C/FX improves dampening properties. The new tip absorbs all terrain variations and enhances the ski’s ability to cut through snow.
- Poplar Woodcore: Woodcore offers stability, liveliness and forgiveness while ensuring good ski-to-snow contact.
- Pulse Pad - Smooth Rubber Layer: A layer of rubber running all along the edges and in the ski’s critical zones, for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Rental Chamfer
- Tail Protector: Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Tip protector Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Z10 GW
- Easytrak 2
- Practice: Piste
- Norm: Adult
- Tip Rocker profile (%): 15
- Piste: 5/5
- Powder: 1/5
- Skier level: 2/5